Sunday, April 18, 2010

massage!!

Even before writing i could picture myself walking along Jln Bkt Bintang. It was a nice walk untill a total strangers come and said "abg,mau massage ka?" No they are not from Kedah, they are chinese who work at the so-called reflexology center. Normally i would just ignore them because most of the place have chinese from china working for them and they all STINK at massaging i dont know what the hell they were thinking working at a place like dat..people are suppose to feel pleasure when paying good money not to be beat up half dead!!ok i'm being too harsh but it's still hurt so much and i even considered of punching them in the face. Do u see how serious is this?? So word of advice here,N.E.V.E.R ever go to such places.
if could just punch them in the face!!

but...there are places u can still go, look for a place with no chinese masseur. As i know there's only 1 place there because i just been there recently and the whole entry is about my recent visit to the reflexology center.The day begin with a nice morning, the weather is fair, birds flying slowly towards blue sky, everyone was happy...well ok i lied..the weather is f*cking HOT, the birds like "cip3" all morning and how was i suppose to know what people's feeling..it's freaky isnt it?(haha) ok back to the story,i was walking under the sun at 2pm and wondering if walking at "padang masyar" would be even worse rite? ok2..i lied again,that thought just came to me..(haha) i went to LTAT to settle something there and they have this sick-old-nogood old man working as a counter clerk..he was so slow, i even saw his hand was shaking when handing over some paper to me. is it that heavy?what is that a dumbell in paper shape?my point is he really is old. he should be working on his coffin rite now because he can "go" any minutes with that condition...haha sorry old man,u mess with my form, what option do i have?i have to let it out somehow. After that i went for a meal. It was nothing much because i'm on diet remember? just a carbonara spageti and after that some weird "nasi" from Nando's. yeah i know, what can i do?i mean how can i let my empty stomach down?anyway i continue my diet after i was full..(haha) Considering how early it was that time i decide to go for a massage. Since i was at pavillion so it was not far. As usual there were many offer from all the chinese, i refuse them brutally by ignoring them. They must have been suffers from my ignorance. err do they?well at least that's how i feel when someone ignored me. it was brutal of them. Then i heard a tender whispering voice, it was so inviting. "nak massage bangggg...." an indonesian girl call out for me.
"mau massage abannnnggg"

I then agreed to follow her upstairs, the price is rm 60 for whole body massage per hour. After "kaw-tim" with the tokey i got discount rm10, which i used later on to buy Subway Meltz, even on diet i have to get some dinner rite? ok as i was enjoying my massage, the soft hand really did a magic on my body, it was soft but at the same time very hard. it was some kind of feeling that is too good to be told u just have to experience it yourself. like i said it was the whole body massage, after finished with my leg and back she told me turn around. Slowly she began to massage my stomach. it feels kind of weird. then suddenly out of nowhere the atmosphere become so tense when she used her beautiful little mouth to say such word "abang...sudah berapa bulan ini?" i was like WHAT???
"nyah,ko agak bape bulan mak ngandung?"

2 comments:

  1. hahahahhhahahahhahahaha...eeeeuuuuuuwwwwwwww!!! why in da world...u can give someone..i mean..indonesian GURL touch ur stomach n ur whole body??(ehem2..upper part okeh..)??? pilchosoo keer??? u r so jijik laa...u told me that u wanted to BERKABUNG in da whole day!!! ptt r aku ajak xmo kuaq! nk p berurut...gila la hng ni..haishhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello miss KUNO..u r soooo outdated..maybe u should live in zaman firaun..hoho well it was my time and it was my money and it was my body so begone u creepy creature from the past..haha

    ReplyDelete