Saturday, April 17, 2010

Believing In Yourself

this is a good one, people might not notice that if they really think that they can do it, they might actually succeed in whatever they may do. it's been years then since i told myself that i'm really fat eventhough at particular time my weight is just 60++...and the result is tadaaaa..getting bigger day by day...never once in my-fat-years-life i didnt feel regret after eating so much...


cant you see how fat i am?


the tempataion was huge, when u see a pile of food in front of ur eyes, it was like "it's ok fatboy u can eat these, just take a little of everything dont go all out ok",then slowly my hand would reach for the food aiming for most delicious dish among the huge pile of food, 1st chicken, mutton, beef,..the first chew it was like "waa this is delicious" and hands keep feeding this small mouth without stopping. at last the small bite becomes a super-huge-massive eating festival. My tummy would be shaking happily. it was so happy that it doesnt realize that it was getting bigger and even Mr shirt and Mr Pants could no longer hide the fact that Mr tummy have gone from normal 6 pack-abs to some kind of...i dunno some kind of disgusting extra FAT that could be seen even a mile away..i mean what the hell was that? is it even real?how can fat be seen that far?because its was so HUGE!!! Err by the way it wasnt me that i was talking about i just insult all the fat boy out there. STOP EATING!


mr shirt and mr pants cant hold it any longer. they just left him sexy by himself..

back to the story! non of the above have anything to do with my motive today. i just keep mumbling thinking nothing else but my empty stomach. i'm on diet right now. ok2 focus!!My real story would take place few days before. i told a fren of mine, we are not really fren actually she's a co-worker..focus!!!ok then i said to her that i want to lose weight and trying very hard by workout and taking supplimentary drink to help detox my tummy. then she laugh at me. "if u want to be skinny so much why dont u diet?" of course she said this in malay, i help u guys to translate it in english to make it easy to understand. yeah u can thanks me later on...oOh by the way i said to her,"are u crazy or what?if mans goes on diet we would die immediately" and as the matter of fact i do believe in my words and untill now i couldnt resist my self from eating, i keep thinking that i would die if i let myself be hungy..damn!

see what happen when a man goes on diet?he's a dead man!!

2 comments:

  1. ahax! saje xde keje nk komen page ko..im speaking MALAY here!! yahuu!! weh harabuji.. ko=xde la gemuk pn...ko juz ada LEMAK BERLEBIHAN jer..xperlu diet...yg penting...EXERCISE.. weh..ko kan dah keje..ape kate ko g GYM!!! eh..bukan tmpt umah ko ade gym ker??? kalo x..haih...laki perot gelebeh...agak geli la...lagi2 time berpeluh ker...EUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello..the story is not about me..pay more will ya!haha mne de gym la joging track je..huhu

    ReplyDelete